A Traditional Firm With Excellent Service And Results
Working through the legal system can often be daunting. At Winch & Winch Solicitors, our experienced team of solicitors and support staff offer individuals and businesses in Kent legal representation to resolve their matters and a high level of personal attention. We have more than 200 years of experience tailoring our solutions to the needs of our clients. We represent individuals and businesses in a wide range of legal issues, including:
- Conveyancing: Buying and selling property can be stressful, whether it is freehold or leasehold. We help individuals and businesses quickly and efficiently deal with each step of conveyancing transactions, including sales and purchases, disposal of businesses, surveys and valuations, estate agents, and requirements for Energy Performance Certificates.
- Wills, Probate & Estate Administration: We understand that matters of this nature need to be handled with sympathy and efficiency. We draft Wills that are tailored to individual circumstances. We also handle each step of Estate Administration, including obtaining valuations, agreeing tax liability, applying for the Grant of Probate, and gathering and administering the assets according to the Will or intestacy laws.
- Civil Litigation: Litigation can be one of the most confusing elements of the legal system. We help clients effectively resolve disputes relating to property matters including boundary disputes; landlord and tenant; general consumer / contract disputes; debt collection and contentious probate. We offer a fixed fee consultation for £150 inc. VAT.
- Contentious Probate: Our litigation department works closely with the private client department to bring a blend of expert knowledge in the highly specialised field of inheritance disputes and Contentious Probate.
- Divorce & Family Matters: We can deal with all aspects of the divorce process, including the divorce itself, financial / property settlements, claims relating to maintenance and pensions and any issues relating to children.
If you are interested in discussing your matter with an experienced solicitor, contact our firm online or call 01634 830111. We have an open-door policy, so you are always welcome to discuss your situation with the solicitor who is handling your case.